An injury can change your life in an instant. Whether it’s a car accident, slip and fall, or a workplace accident, an injury can leave you on the hook for expensive medical bills. You can also miss time and work, and the pain and mental anguish can last for years to come. Without financial compensation, you could end up losing everything you’ve ever worked for. When your injuries come as the result of someone else’s negligence or willful actions, it’s crucial that you seek monetary compensation to help you take care of your expenses so you can move on with your life. Personal injury claims can be particularly difficult to litigate, so it’s always a good idea to hire a lawyer any time you’re injured. The personal injury lawyers at Katz Injury Law can give you the legal advice you need to develop a case and bring a lawsuit against the people who wronged you.
If you’ve been injured through the actions of another person, you owe it to yourself to hire personal injury lawyers to recover the money you lost. The Law Offices of Robert Katz employs personal injury lawyers servicing West Chester, PA and nearby communities who can review your case and help you formulate a strategy to move forward with your lawsuit. Whether it’s a settlement or a favorable verdict and cash award, the personal injury attorneys at Katz Injury Law will fight hard to get you justice and the financial compensation you deserve. Give us a call at (610) 789-3240 or fill out the simple form on our contact page to speak to our personal injury lawyers and find out if you have a case! Your call and your initial consultation will be provided free of charge, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us right away.
Custom Legal Strategy for Your Personal Injury Case
Personal injury law is a broad area that encompasses many different situations. Here are some of the types of cases our personal injury attorneys can assist you with:
- Automobile Accidents – This can include accidents between two cars, accidents between bicycles and cars, accidents between pedestrians and cars, DUI accidents, and more. Whether you were hit by another driver while in a car, on a bike, or on foot, you may be able to recover money damages to take care of medical bills, make up for lost time at work, or compensate you for the suffering you have endured. Even if you may have been partially responsible for the accident, it still makes sense to hire personal injury lawyers and find out what legal recourse you have. Certain circumstances (like if the driver who hit you was drinking) can make it much more likely that can win your case, so be sure to obtain legal representation as soon as possible.
- Public Transportation Accidents – Have you been injured while riding on a bus, train, or other public transportation vehicle? If so, you may have a case against the driver or even the municipality where your injuries occurred. Were you involved in an accident with a public transportation vehicle? Public transportation drivers are held to a higher standard of competence than other drivers, so you may have a case if a driver’s mistake led to you becoming injured. Your lawyer can help you determine if you have a case and advise you on the best way to proceed.
- Commercial Truck Accidents – When you’re involved in an accident with a commercial truck in the West Chester, PA area, you can be certain that the trucking company will be putting their best lawyers on the case. If you don’t get the best legal representation possible, you could end up being declared responsible for an accident that really wasn’t your fault. Whether it’s a semi-truck, delivery van, or any other commercial vehicle Katz Injury Law can help you make your case and get money damages to help you with your injuries.
- Ride Share Accidents – With ride share apps like Uber and Lyft exploding in popularity, your chances of being involved in an accident with a ride share driver get higher every day. Whether you were being driven by a ride share driver or you were hit by a ride share driver, you may have a case against the driver and the company they work for. Our personal injury attorneys can dig deep into your case, collecting the evidence they need to get you compensation for your injuries.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Business owners and property owners have a responsibility to maintain common areas and keep them safe for those using them. Businesses must ensure all walkways, staircases, and customer areas are safe and clear of hazards. Homeowners are required to keep areas like sidewalk, stoops, and porches are safe and clear of ice, snow, and tripping hazards. Broken sidewalks must be repaired so people can traverse them safely. If they fail in any of these duties and you get injured on their property, you may have a case against them.
- Medical Malpractice – Physicians and other medical professionals are legally bound to avoid harming their patients. If they injure a patient through negligence, willful actions, or by failing to inform them about the risks of medical procedures, they could be liable to pay money damages. Medical malpractice is an extremely complex area of law, so hiring the best personal injury lawyers can give you a much better chance of bringing a successful lawsuit.
These are just a few of the situations that Robert Katz and his team of personal injury lawyers servicing West Chester, PA can assist you with. Get in touch with us right away for advice about any of the following types of cases:
- Construction Site Accidents
- Uninsured or Under-insured Motorist Claims
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Public Transportation Accident including SEPTA Bus and NJ Transit
- Taxi Accidents
- Ride Share Accidents
- Tractor Trailer and Commercial Truck Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Limited Tort
- Medical Malpractice
- Real Estate Law
- Disputes between Landlords and Tenants
- Criminal Defense Including DUI, Drug Offenses, Assault, and Theft
If We Don’t Win Your Personal Injury Case, You Don’t Pay
If you’re reluctant to pursue a lawsuit because you think you can’t afford a lawyer, think again! Robert Katz and the personal injury lawyers at his firm work on a contingency basis, which means that we won’t charge you a single cent unless we win your case. You won’t be responsible for paying anything, from your initial call to any subsequent consultations to your day in court. Unless a judge awards you damages or you receive a settlement, all your legal services will be provided free of charge. Everyone has a right to hire personal injury attorneys and seek compensation when they’re injured in an accident, so don’t throw your rights away; hire the personal injury lawyers at Katz Injury Law today!
Our office is located in Delaware County, easily accessible from West Chester, PA and nearby communities. You won’t have a problem finding us if you’re driving in by car, by taxi or ride share, or if you’re taking the train or bus. And if you can’t make it in to see us or you’re too injured to travel, we will be happy to send one of our personal injury lawyers to your location in West Chester, PA or anywhere nearby. We make it simple for you to get the legal representation you need!
Why choose Robert Katz and his team of personal injury attorneys servicing West Chester, PA? You won’t find many personal injury lawyers in the area with a better reputation. As a prosecutor, Robert Katz earned the respect of his colleagues and developed a reputation for being aggressive in his pursuit of justice. Over his more than 30 year career, he argued in Pennsylvania State and Federal courts as well as Appellate courts. He has experience with trial law, arbitration, mediation, real estate law, commercial business law, property damage law, criminal law, and more. As a recognized legal expert in the West Chester, PA area, he’s been sought out by local radio programs to inform listeners about legal issues that could affect them. When you hire Robert Katz, you’re getting one of the most well-rounded and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys working today, giving you the best chance possible of bringing a successful lawsuit.
If you’ve been injured in the West Chester, PA area and need the advice of the best personal injury lawyers, call The Law Offices of Robert Katz right away! Some types of cases have a statute of limitations, so if you wait too long to hire a lawyer, you could lose your right to sue. Pick up your phone and dial (610) 789-3240 or fill out the online form on our contact page. Our personal injury attorneys are waiting to hear from you, so don’t wait; call us now to find out if you have a case.